Human Quilt - Share Your Story In A Square

The Human Quilt has a goal of sharing the lives, expressions, emotions, memories, secrets, and desires of people across the globe. Share your story in a square.Each square tells the story of a life. Please send a picture, drawing, poem, or any other form of expression to the Human Quilt. It is your story to tell. Send us your square to tell your story. Send your square, along with an explanation to: humanquilt@gmail.com.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Saturday, July 16, 2005




















I took this picture the day after the attacks. King's Cross Station was my favorite place in the small part of the city I had visited, and I nearly cried to see it closed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Holborn books online certification circle microsoft office exchange rate uk index.phpk mcse exchange server.

4:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! here

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home